"All I want on Father's Day is for an entire day to myself where nobody barks orders at me, or has me working on a project or running an errand. I want just a single day to do what I please without answering to anyone."
Ouch. Sounds like the wives and kids in my neighbourhood rate above-average in the nagging department.
Well, besides a day where my husband/father-to-my-three-boys can golf non-stop from dawn to dusk without so much as a text from me, there are oodles of great gift ideas and experiences for any Dad - gifts that will truly drive home how much we care, faster than a Big Bertha off a long tee (golf reference...don't worry, I have no idea what that means either).
I've broken it down into Dad categories and you can watch me live, on CTV's Canada AM, Thursday June 18th at 8:40am for some Dad-erific ideas and huge dream-gift surprises!!!
Click here to watch!!!
- Pocket squares x 3, $55
- Shaving Set x 1, $198
- Swim trunks x 2, $98
- Daniel Buchler lounge shorts and t-shirt, $120 each
- Burberry London check cufflinks, $120
|Burberry cufflinks from Harry Rosen|
- Shaving kit, $35
- Bathroom kit, $40
- Master Chef Beer Can Roaster, $9.99
- Master Chef Stainless Steel Barbecue Set with Case, 19-Pc, $39.99
- Drink Caddy with Bottle Opener, $12.99
- Master Chef Round Tabletop Gas BBQ, $39.99
- BBQ rubs and sauces, $6.49
- GloveBox Trunk Organizer, $44.99
- Glovebox Road Trip Buddy, $49.99
TryThat.ca for Beer Appreciation Classes, Exotic Car Track Experience,
Flyboarding in the Muskokas and much more!!!
|If Dad likes adventure, visit TryThat.ca|
- Nike Speed Jump Rope, $17.99
- Under Armour Men’s Flux Half-finger Gloves, $27.99
- Garmin Forerunner 620 Monitor, $589.99
- Fitbit Surge Performance Fitness Wristband, $299.99
- Fitbit Charge Everyday Fitness Wristband, $149.99
- Reebok Men’s All Terrain 2 Shoes, $129.99
- Asics Men’s Gel-Nimbus 16, $189.99
- Oakley Holbrook, $139.99
|Sweet ride - fully electric too!|
|This BBQ is boss!|