VaKasie did all sorts of crazy stuff - went without makeup, let her hair air-dry, wore a bathing suit in public, laughed until she had to race to the washroom, used expletives liberally, was the TMI queen, went on a dune buggy adventure and even ate a McRib with extra jalapenos (Wife and Mom Kasie doesn't eat fast-food...let alone boneless pork patties smothered in a sweet sauce, nestled in a soft sesame-seed bun)!!!
|VaKasie in all her glory|
Here's what I know for sure - VaKasie was a blast. I miss old me sometimes. Life just takes hold and we tend to lose so much of our former free-wheeling selves. We are suddenly soooo serious about everything. In case this has happened to you, and you have yet to realise it, I've created a small but highly scientific test to assess your lame-a-bility factor.
Lame-a-bility Quiz: Have you lost "Fun You"? Please answer YES or No:
1. I have been married for more than five years
2. I have kid(s)
3. I have pet(s) and/or employment
4. I deliver a look-of-death, eye-roll, or desperate sigh when someone close to me flatulates
5. I haven't laughed until I've peed my pants in years (or ever!)
6. I often sit stone-faced during a classic comedy or simply declare, "this crap is not funny"
7. I have not been on a girls-only getaway in more than 2 years
8. I sometimes find myself listening to Ed Sheeran or Sam Smith songs on repeat
9. I wear full-coverage underwear with comfort and cotton in mind
10. When my kids yell, MOM!!!!" I reply with a long exasperated, devil-voiced, "WHHHAAAATTTT????"
If you answered "yes" to 2 or more of these, take a good, long look in the mirror because you are a totally boring lame-o. The sooner you embark on fancy-free fun and frivolity the better for everyone - your husband, kids and boss with thank me!!
Now leave this blog, get on the web and book something fun and crazy. Do it!!